Ham Salad with Poached EggCourse: AppetizersCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
This is a sample recipe card created using the Recipe Card Blocks plugin created by us.
8 individual Grissini Grissini Breadsticks
180g Cherry Tomatoes
4 medium, raw Egg
1 pinch Salt
1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mix together the salad leaves, shredded lettuce, plum tomatoes and sun blush tomatoes. Share between 4 plates.
- Poach the eggs in gently simmering water for 3-4 minutes, until cooked to your liking. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar, mustard and seasoning.
- Wrap one slice of Parma ham around each breadstick. Place a poached egg on top of each salad, sprinkle with dressing and serve with two Parma ham-wrapped breadsticks.
- Here you can add more information about this recipe, special notes or links to relevant products and ingredients.
- This is an example of note with a link.